Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blog, blog, blog

I must say I ran through my usual array of blogs this AM before trying to write mine and saw several things of amusement. I also checked out my email and found a thing or two that scared me. The biggest amusement came after flipping to the Locusts and Honey page and seeing the latest installment of the caption contest. Funny stuff.
In email I also ran across a few elephant jokes, most of which are inappropriate for printing here, but this one looked good
Q: What was the elephant doing on the motorway?
A: About 5 mph (8kph in the rest of the world)
The scary part of my emails was reading about a friend who has trouble with her current computer virus. This is what she is facing...

WinTasks Process Library
mrjj - mrjj.exe - Process Information

Process File: mrjj or mrjj.exe
Process Name: Puper-E Trojan

Description:
mrjj.exe is a process which is registered as the Puper-E Trojan. This Trojan allows attackers to access your computer, stealing passwords and personal data. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

Hope your day is brightened by a joke, and not daunted by fighting a virus, computer or personal.
Peace

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2005, Blogger gavin richardson said...

no fun.

i too saw the caption contest and thought it funny. captions already submitted were much better than anything i came up with, so i giggle and moved on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home