Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Charitable Giving

As you may have noticed from my post yesterday, I am trying to find ways to donate to charity this year.

I have found a good resource: REDEFINE CHRISTMAS. May you spend well there as you benefit other agencies of your choosing.

I am giving to charity this year instead of giving gifts for everyone in my family.

There are countless places to give. I would be remiss to tell you of a few others that matter to me:

Ojai UMC is a great place and a worthy charity. 50 years of ministry and counting.
-We support Noah's Ark Preschool, HELP of Ojai, UMCOR, and many others

Cal-Pac Camps
-I have been a counselor and dean for camping for the past 10 years
-I am currently the chair of the Wrightwood Site Development Committee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home